DMW Landscapes Ltd are a full service landscaping, garden maintenance and garden design business working for clients across Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire & Gloucestershire.
DMW Landscapes cover all aspects of landscape gardening. Whether you require a full redesign and build, fencing, paving or patio. We also offer tree surgery, turfing and planting plans and advice, in fact everything your garden needs.
DMW Landscapes key aim is to provide a professional service with a keen attention to detail. A finish that should surpass the client’s expectations.
DMW Landscapes are specialists in Design, construction of gardens, garden maintenance and planting. All of our work is carried out by highly trained, dedicated and skilled personnel, creating gardens with superior attention to detail and unbeatable standards.
We undertake GARDEN work the following areas:
- Construction in all fields of landscaping
- Patios and terraces in handmade or natural stone
- Timber decking/balustrades and stairs
- Composite decking
- Artificial grass
- Bespoke pergolas and timber structures
- Water features
- All aspects of soft landscaping including planting, seeding & laying turf
- Lighting and all associated electrical works
- Fencing including panel fencing, close board fencing and trellis work we also install chain link, stock fencing and safety fencing
- Brickwork including retaining walls, decorative brickwork and rendering
- Garden maintenance including country estate maintenance
- Tree work – including fruit tree pruning, removal of small trees, stump & root removal
OUR GARDEN SERVICES ARE PERFECT FOR:
- Private clients
- Commercial clients
- Garden designers
- Landscape architects
- Local authorities
Our garden design service can include the following:
- Surveys either in house or by a chartered surveyor
- Concept designs
- Fully detailed plans
- Detailed planting plans
- Construction drawings
- Section elevation drawings
- Perspective drawings
- Detailed specification documents
- Garden maintenance schedules
WE SUPPLY PlantS & GARDEN FEATURES
As part of our commitment to providing quality to our clients we offer a plant supply service to compliment any landscaping or maintenance project that we may have undertaken. Plants supplied are of excellent quality and provided at very competitive prices. All plants supplied are bought directly from the grower.
Before the introduction of plastic plant pots, larger shrubs were grown in the field and lifted and root-balled during the dormant season.
Bare root & root-balls trees, shrubs and hedging – Available October to March (the dormant season)
Container grown trees, Shrubs & Herbaceous plants are available all year.
Topiary – various sizes of topiary are available all year round
Make your own requests for plants or let us recommend plants that would suit your site, aspect and soil type.
Herbaceous plants and grasses are generally provided as 2-litre pots but we can get smaller if required. Trees, & bamboos can be provided from 15-litres upwards.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES →