Are you a hardworking, ambitious and dynamic individual with experience in landscaping?
If so, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic experienced hard landscaper to join our small, but fast-expanding team here at DMW Landscapes Ltd, based in Faringdon, Oxfordshire. Immediate start available.
DMW Landscapes Ltd, established in 1999 has continued to bloom within the garden industry due to the consistent high-quality work, our care for customers and a strong passion for creating bespoke gardens. DMW Landscapes now employs a small team of highly skilled professionals offering; garden design, garden maintenance and building & construction for small domestic gardens to larger estates in and around Oxfordshire.
Duties will include being responsible for the general maintenance and development of various gardens along with creating and maintaining beautiful gardens. Tasks will vary on a daily basis and from garden to garden as determined by the Director’s and or client’s.
- Experience in soft and hard landscaping
- Basic principles of horticulture
- Understanding of landscaping techniques and construction
- Be competent in maintaining gardens to a high standard
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Hedge Cutting
- Tree & Shrub Planting / Seeding / Turfing
- Mowing / Strimming
- Border Maintenance
- Plant Knowledge – preferred
- Chainsaw License – preferred
- Timber work / installing garden structures such as pergolas
- Fencing – Installation and repairs of all types of fencing
- Knowledge and ability to lay paving
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude towards all aspects of work
- Be punctual
- Be a motivational force within the team, striving to be the best version of yourself and encourage others
- Show respect to all customers and clients alike
- Take responsibility and ownership of all that you do and be accountable for results.
- Be able to motivate yourself and workout without direction of a manager.
A full clean driving license is required. Experience in operating mini diggers plus other plant machinery & power tools is preferred.
Salary: £25,000.00-£28,000.00 per year – dependent on experience.
To apply please send CV’s to email@example.com