Are you a hardworking, ambitious and dynamic individual with experience in landscaping?
If so, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic experienced hard landscaper to join our small, but fast-expanding team here at DMW Landscapes Ltd, based in Faringdon, Oxfordshire. Immediate start available.
DMW Landscapes Ltd, established in 1999 has continued to bloom within the garden industry due to the consistent high-quality work, our care for customers and a strong passion for creating bespoke gardens. DMW Landscapes now employs a small team of highly skilled professionals offering; garden design, garden maintenance and building & construction for small domestic gardens to larger estates in and around Oxfordshire.
The main duties include being responsible for the general maintenance and development of various gardens. Tasks will vary on a daily basis and from garden to garden as determined by the Directors and or clients. Secondary responsibilities include keeping in regular contact with all staff members to ensure the smooth running of the establishment.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Hedge Cutting
- Border maintenance
- Mowing / Strimming
- Specialist plant care
- Regular reporting to the supervisor and Director
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude towards all aspects of work
- Be punctual
- Be a motivational force within the team, striving to be the best version of yourself and encourage others
- Show respect to all customers and clients alike
- Take responsibility and ownership of all that you do and be accountable for results.
- Be able to motivate yourself and workout without direction of a manager.
A full clean driving license is required.
Salary: £23,000.00-£30,000.00 per year – dependent on experience.
To apply please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org