DMW Landscapes Ltd based in Faringdon, Oxfordshire are looking for an Apprentice Landscape Gardener for an immediate start.
Do you have a love for the outdoors and an interest in horticulture?
Are you looking to start your career in landscape gardening with the opportunity of creating and maintaining beautiful gardens?
We have a great opportunity available for an apprentice to join our team with on the job learning in all aspects of landscape gardening. Our experienced team will provide training and guidance throughout.
You will attend Abingdon and Witney College – Common Leys Campus near Witney to obtain your horticulture qualification.
Experience is preferable, but not necessary.
Qualifications to be achieved:
- Horticulture Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Maths
- Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid
- Level 2 PA1 Pesticides
Experience not necessary
Key skills to include:
- Must have an interest in gardening / plants / landscaping / design
- Willing and eager to learn with a positive attitude to all work.
- Must be punctual, good at communicating and working under instruction from Directors and Supervisors.
- Must be willing to work in all weathers.
- Reliable and punctual with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to take instructions and work dependably within a small team.
- Have a polite manner and show respect to all customers and clients alike.
- Take responsibility and ownership of all that you do and be accountable for results.
- Physically fit as the job role is very active.
- Love of the outdoors
- Be committed to your studies and learning
- Have a good work ethic
The candidate must be able to get to Faringdon for 7am Monday-Friday, be physically fit due to the nature of the job and be comfortable working outside in all conditions.
Salary: £200.00 per week
To apply please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org